What results can you expect from a breast implant and lift?
Breast augmentation with lift is designed to provide a better shape, size and contour of the breasts by removing excess skin and inserting an implant.
Your breasts should be firmer, raised and the size you were looking for.
What are the potential risks and complications of a breast lift?
Some possible complications and risks specific to breast lift surgery include:
- Surgical risks such as bleeding or infection
- Seroma accumulation under the breast. This fluid may need to be drained under ultrasound guidance.
- Visible and prominent scars including keloid and hypertrophic scars
- Swelling and bruising around the breasts which takes two to three months to settle
- Fat necrosis of the breast. This is a result of poor blood supply to the fat cells. These show themselves as small firm lumps.
- Changes in breast and nipple sensation
- Temporary or permanent areas of numbness around the scars
- Asymmetry of the breasts
- Partial or total loss of nipple and areola
- Need for further surgery to treat complications
- Revisional surgery to correct any unevenness between the two sides
- A blood clot in the legs (DVT), which can move to the lungs and may be life threatening
Contact Dr Pouria Moradi for information on breast implants with lifts
Book in for a consultation to discuss your suitability for the surgery with Dr Pouria Moradi. He will provide you with all important information for breast implants and lifts based off the results and aesthetics you want to achieve.
Please click here to book a consultation.