People are also watching
Arm Lift Sydney
Ask Dr Pouria Moradi
Upload a photo for a free initial assessment
What are the potential risks and complications of an arm lift?
Although surgery is generally safe, there are potential complications and risks associated with any surgery. I will discuss these general risks with you, as well as provide detailed information about the complications and risks associated with an arm lift including:
- Some patients experience temporary numbness near the incision sites, and on the inner side of the arm. This is temporary and gradually improves with time.
- The scars may need to be extended into the arm pit and chest wall if there is a lot of excess skin
- Movement may be restricted to the tightened skin of the arm
- In very rare cases, the skin may not heal properly, resulting in the need for a skin graft
- In patients where the removal of large amounts of skin was necessary, a blood transfusion may be required
- Fluid (seroma) may accumulate under the skin of the incision site which may require a draining procedure
Hypertrophic and keloid scars may form. These are scars which are prominent and visible, and may be itchy, unsightly and annoying. However, they do not pose a threat to your health.
How much does an arm lift cost?
Costs associated with an arm lift vary between $12,000-$17,000 depending on a few factors.
After your consultation, Dr Moradi's staff will give you an itemised account of the total cost.
Beauty is being comfortable in your own skin