Breast Revision Surgery Results
Prediciting Surgery Results
If the patient has good volume pre augmentation, they will have a fuller final look. I say to patients the number one indicator of what the post op results will be, depend on the pre-op shape and size. There will be scarring at the incision sites, the scars will be red and then turn white around the one year or more mark.
Case Study 1
This patient underwent the following in 1 operation:
- Removal of implants
- Total Capsulectomy
- Internal Bra Support
- Breast Lift
- Replacement of Implant in a new pocket
Case Study 2
Operative plan and execution in 1 stage:
- Removal of 800cc High Profile Round implants.
- New pocket creation
- Breast lift combined with areolar reduction
- Insertion of 550cc High profile implants.
Case Study 3
This patient underwent a little bit of cleavage tightening using:
- Higher profile implants 380 to 700CC
- Medial Pocket Recreation
- Capsule Internal bra
Case Study 4
This patient had mild bottoming out combined with inferolateral migration of the implant. She underwent revision surgery to address her concerns:
- Upsize to 425cc
- Tightening of the pocket using suture and capsule techniques.
- Elevation of the breast crease and platform
Case Study 5
This patient had a number of issues and below are the fixes for them:
- Wide Cleavage gap....required new pocket creation and fat grafting to help soften the "boney" chest wall
- Bottoming out...equalisation and elevation of the breast platform
- Skin excess...revision of the breast lift
- Size Mismatch....exchange to 450cc with preferential reduction of the tissue on the left side.
Upload a photo for a free initial assessment
Dr Pouria Moradi - Your Sydney Specialist Plastic Surgeon
"I am a consultant plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon working as a visiting medical officer at Prince of Wales, Royal Women's and Sydney Children's Hospitals, and an associate lecturer at UNSW Medical School.
Having studied medicine at UNSW as a Sam Cracknell Sport and Academic Scholar, I was then awarded Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2005 and Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery."