Breast Lift and Implants Sydney
Breast Lift & Implants
Women choose to have a breast lift and implant together when they want to raise, enlarge and firm breasts that are drooping or sagging.
Sagginess and drooping breasts are caused by the stretching of the collagen fibres, which are meant to support and retain the structure of the breasts. However ageing and changes to the volume of the breasts post pregnancy and breast feeding cause this stretching.
The breast implants with lift, also known as the augmentation-mastopexy is suitable for women who have drooping, sagging and asymmetrical breasts. The surgery is common for women to restore breast volume and shape after pregnancy, breastfeeding or weight loss.
The combined operation raises, enlarges, firms and gives better contour to the breasts.
What is a breast lift?
Breast Lift and Implant
Watch The Film - Breast Lift & Implants
Discover why Dr Pouria Moradi prefers the breast lift and implant treatment, over performing both treatments separately.
Breast Lift & Implants Results
Breast augmentation with lift is designed to provide a better shape, size and contour of the breasts by removing excess skin and inserting an implant.
Your breasts should be firmer, raised and the size you were looking for.
One or two-stage breast implant with lift?
Dr Pouria Moradi prefers the one-stage breast implant with lift. He will recommend it to 95% of his patients.
However both the one and two-stage surgeries outweigh one another, it comes down to the surgeon's preference.
Why does Dr Pouria Moradi prefer the one-stage?
Dr Pouria Moradi tells patients that there is only a 5-40% chance of a second surgery, however, with a two-stage, there is a 100% chance of a second surgery. The one-stage surgery also allows him to tailor breast lift to the chosen breast implant.
The larger the implant, the smaller the breast lift will be.
Upload a photo for a free initial assessment
What are the potential risks and complications of a breast lift?
Some possible complications and risks specific to breast lift surgery include:
- Surgical risks such as bleeding or infection
- Seroma accumulation under the breast. This fluid may need to be drained under ultrasound guidance.
- Visible and prominent scars including keloid and hypertrophic scars
- Swelling and bruising around the breasts which takes two to three months to settle
- Fat necrosis of the breast. This is a result of poor blood supply to the fat cells. These show themselves as small firm lumps.
- Changes in breast and nipple sensation
- Temporary or permanent areas of numbness around the scars
- Asymmetry of the breasts
- Partial or total loss of nipple and areola
- Need for further surgery to treat complications
- Revisional surgery to correct any unevenness between the two sides
- A blood clot in the legs (DVT), which can move to the lungs and may be life threatening
Contact Dr Pouria Moradi for information on breast implants with lifts
Book in for a consultation to discuss your suitability for the surgery with Dr Pouria Moradi. He will provide you with all important information for breast implants and lifts based off the results and aesthetics you want to achieve.
Please click here to book a consultation.