I suffer from sagging breasts and so my confidence is down. I don’t go swimming at all.
Roughly how much does a breast lift cost?
Thanks for sharing your story.
The total cost depends on a number of factors, but I will try and simplify it below:
- WITH PRIVATE INSURANCE….as long as your youngest child is between 1-7
- LIFT ONLY NO IMPLANT: around $8500
- LIFT WITH IMPLANT: around $10500
- NO INSURANCE…. you will get around $800 back from medicare
- LIFT ONLY NO IMPLANT: around $13000
- LIFT WITH IMPLANT: around $15000
I hope this helps and please don’t hesitate to contact me with anymore questions.
If you are interested in a consultation email me your phone number and I will get my practice manager to call you on monday morning.
Have a great day.